[PlanetCCRMA] ccrma Kernel & Script Handling

Sat Jun 5 11:26:02 2004

> I'm having some problems after installing the CCRMA
> kernel and running scripts like alsaconf or bin files
> like the mozilla or sun java installer.
> Is there any setting I have to tweak after "apting"
> the new packages ?

Not really (well, other than the tuning and other stuff detailed in the
Planet CCRMA pages so that ALSA is properly configured, I'm assuming you
went through all that).

It would help if you could describe your problems in more detail, and on
which version of RedHat / Fedora this is happening and under which
kernel.

-- Fernando