[PlanetCCRMA] doing a presentation?

Juan Reyes juanig@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Jul 21 07:36:02 2004

Hi Oded,

I do all my presentations with a laptop using RH-9 and FC-1. My laptop
has a dedicated output for video monitors which I can switch from the
keyboard and have the three option namely, only the laptop LCD screen,
the video monitor or both. I think most laptops provide this feature
nowadays.

I think it is pretty reliable, I even used it in real-time concert
situations also projecting with a video screen.

The only thing I purposely avoid is importing power-point presentations
into OpenOffice. In fact I avoid doing presentations with power-point I
use plain vanilla HTML or Latex2html.

Good luck !

  --* Juan