[PlanetCCRMA] qjackctl display config

R Parker rtp405@yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 21:03:01 2004

Hi,

> by the way, i'm not sure what's been updated lately
> in alsa (fc1) but
> my cardbus rme-multiface is working perfectly on the
> laptop now!
> yeah. close to zero xruns.

By the by, I've experienced this inexplicable
improvement in performance with the rme9652. For
several months, I've had xruns. Then for two weeks I
can't force an xrun. Now, I see them occasionaly. The
thing I'm always changing is Ardour. I also upgraded
qjackctl at the last release. I haven't changed alsa.

wery, wery, intewesting.

ron