[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Size Mismatch Problem

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm@ATrpms.net
Mon Jul 19 04:12:01 2004

--5Mfx4RzfBqgnTE/w

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 06:34:56PM +0800, Andrew Wilson wrote:
> I am not running any local proxy or caching.  My ISP does run a
> proxy so I need to confirm that this is not the problem. =20
>=20
> However the problem has been extending over a couple of weeks which
> is a long time to hold something in cache.  Also the update process
> was working fine on Fedora Core 1 (plus RH9 and RH8).  It was also
> possible to retrieve using wget (also http).
>=20
> My guess is still with something I have broken, but I am game to
> check anything.

The mirror at planetccrma.atrpms.net has a server side expiry
mechanism to overcome intermediate proxys caching the metadata.

Could you try this (It is updated once a day at 19:00 CEST)? If it
works it is a caching issue, if not, it is something else.
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--5Mfx4RzfBqgnTE/w

--5Mfx4RzfBqgnTE/w--