[PlanetCCRMA] Re: yum

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm@ATrpms.net
Tue Jul 13 18:58:02 2004

--GPOl6LAGMgeiWDic

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 08:45:09PM -0700, Florin Andrei wrote:
> Any chance to yum-ify the Planet repository?
>=20
> apt is fine and dandy, but PlanetCCRMA is based on Fedora, and it seems
> like the majority of Fedora users prefer yum - and most of the other
> Fedora software repositories are based on yum or at least yum-enabled.

I agree that yum support in PlanetCCRMA would be nice. But there are
still more apt users in fedora that yum users, even though yum comes
with the CDs shipped. At least that's what my web stats say (3:1) and
I know freshrpms has similar stats.

BTW you need to make stats based on visitors, not hits, as yum
generates quite a lot of hits ...
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--GPOl6LAGMgeiWDic