[PlanetCCRMA] Kernel Advise

mike@banta.psyc.missouri.edu mike@banta.psyc.missouri.edu
Mon Jul 12 14:54:01 2004

Just FYI, I downloaded the source ccrma kernel..did minimal
configuration,
and then built kernel from there making sure it was build with a
celeron architecture.  Same problem, it reads "Uncompressing Kernel; OK,
booting" or something like that, which is exactly what happend when I
tried to boot the smp kernel.

sigh,
mike