[PlanetCCRMA] apt configuration

Sat Jul 3 10:24:01 2004

> I am having trouble configuring apt.  I got it installed just fine but
> when I go to copy the sources.list and apt.conf files I get a message
> saying there is no such file or directory.  The cdrom is mounted and I
> am logged in as root.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am
> running FC1.

Maybe the name is not matching perfectly? Once you have the cdrom
mounted you should be able to list the configuration files:
  ls /mnt/cdrom/apt/configuration/1/sources.list
and
  ls /mnt/cdrom/apt/configuration/all/apt.conf

If the files are there (they should be there) just copy them into
/etc/apt/. BTW, the files are in the planetccrma applications cdrom (not
in the core cdrom).

-- Fernando