[PlanetCCRMA] Problem with Ayam, BMRT shaders

Rohan Parkes abraxas@keypoint.com.au
Sat Jan 31 20:59:01 2004

No-one seems to talk about the graphic applications in Planet-CCRMA.

I have been trying Ayam recently. I found, however, that I could not get
the BMRT shaders to load into Ayam. Eventually, I removed the RPM
version of Ayam, and installed the tarball version. The problem went
away.

I had messed around with the permissions on the shaders folder, but it
didn't help. I can't think what the problem would be otherwise. As far
as I can see, the tarball installer really only copies the Ayam folders
into the /usr/local directory.

--
Rohan Parkes
Melbourne