[PlanetCCRMA] Channels and soundfonts on Qsynth

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo@dellorfano.net
Fri Jan 30 18:06:02 2004

Funny, I've just been fooling around with this for the past several
days. I am running qsynth with 3 soundfonts loaded. In the qsynth
channels window, you can right click an instrument and select edit. This
allows you to chose a program from a different soundfont.

Once you have this set up in qsynth/fluidsynth, then Rosegarden doesn't
care which soundfont the instrument comes from. You just define the
channel in the track (assuming you have set up the studio to talk to
qsynth input).

I hope this helps.

-Joe D