[PlanetCCRMA] Timidity, QtSynth, amSynth, Hydrogen

Steve Schmidt SSchmidt@EPLUS.com
Fri Jan 30 09:05:05 2004

Hello -

Timidity:
It seems that when I first installed the planet packages, Timidity may have
configured itself to use the on-board intel sound card, which was disabled
when I installed a Delta 1010 LT.  Is there a way to reconfigure timidity,
or will I un/reinstalling it correct the problem?  If I want to use the
intel again as a second card, can I overide/change things in the cmos to get
them both recognized?

QtSynth:
As for the QtSynth, the gui becomes useless shortly after it loads. I can
use fluidsynth with Muse though.

amSynth:
When using multiple instances of amSynth with Rosegarden, the processes
remain after shutting them down in their GUIs and they remain in the jack
connection window until I kill them from the command line.

Hydrogen:
Will the patch to fix the loop button (mentioned here a few days ago) be
incorporated into the distribution?

bien gracias!

Steve