[PlanetCCRMA] jackeq segfault

Emiliano Grilli Emiliano Grilli <emiliano.grilli@poste.it>
Tue Jan 27 08:26:00 2004

luned́, 26 gennaio 2004 alle 10:21:17, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano ha scritto:
> > Here on RH 9 I get a segfault message when I try to run jackeq...
> > maybe the last jack upgrade has broken it?
>
> Just tried it and it starts here...
> Any clues if you run it inside gdb?

Disclaimer: I'm not good in using these tools :9

Starting program: /usr/local/bin/jackeq
[New Thread 16384 (LWP 24627)]
jackEQ 0.3.4
(c) 2003 S. Harris, P. Shirkey
under certain conditions; see the file COPYING for details.
Registering as jackEQ
[New Thread 32769 (LWP 24628)]
Can't attach LWP 24628: Operation not permitted
(gdb) continue
Continuing.

0x40448bf7 in __pthread_manager_event () from /lib/i686/libpthread.so.0
(gdb)

> -- Fernando

Ciao
--