[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Swami

Guy Daniel CLOTILDE guy.clotilde@wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 20 12:32:00 2004

> > Timo Sivula wrote / a écrit:
> > nor a drag and drop in swami to move presets and instruments from a
> > soundfont file to another. There seems to be a paste command but no
> > copy :-% How do I copy an instrument from a number of existing
> > soundfont files to a new one? The readme was of little help.
>
> I remember having the same problem... I don't recall exactly, maybe
> swami paste the current selection, but where? I will try it again and
> will let you know.
>
> GuyCLO~

Here is it from swami tips (at startup, but it may be disabled):

To add samples to instruments:
select the samples and/or instrument zones you want to add and then Right click on the instrument you would like to add to and select "Paste". If an instrument zone was selected all its parameters will be copied into the newly created zone. The same procedure is used to add instruments to presets.

I hope it helps.
GuyCLO~