[PlanetCCRMA] Re: qjackctl visual batchbay

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc@rncbc.org
Mon Jan 19 07:08:01 2004

Timo Sivula:

>> Use qjackctl's visual patchbay, that's what its for :)
>> Just save and activate the new patchbay definition and from then on,
qjackctl will check and try to maintain the jack and alsa_seq midi
connections as they are defined by the active patchbay.

> Thanks, for the advice. I guess I still need to start fluidsynth
separately, right? At least it did not start by itself when I did what
you described above.

Again, qjackctl is to the rescue, now in a post-startup script.

And speaking of fluidsynth, you can have a nice GUI for it, QSynth
(http://qsynth.sourceforge.net/), also from the planet and yours truely ;)

Hope you enjoy.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela