[PlanetCCRMA] Ayam vs K3D

Matthew Allen matthew@lith.com
Mon Jan 12 15:18:00 2004

So do you have the individual frames or are you acquiring them from an
external source? Is the source rendered? Is it a camera? What is the final
output? A digital movie file? Back out to tape? You are basically looking
for something that will all you to control a camera frame by frame and then
compile a movie from it?