[PlanetCCRMA] updates: muse, added: pd-chaos, pd-creb, pd-cxc

Fri Jan 9 16:58:01 2004

Hi all... it may not seem like that but I've been very busy :-)
Some updates and additions:

* updated muse to version 0.6.3
* added pd-chaos, pd-creb, pd-cxc: more libraries of pd externals.
* documented other already added pd stuff in the web pages...

Some random notes.

Pd and its friends now live in their own web page (the audioapps page
was getting too long - I also moved the ladspa plugins to their own
page). Pd externals and libraries will be named with the prefix "pd-" as
was suggested not long ago in this list (some of the older libraries
have not yet been converted to the new naming scheme). Expect more pd
stuff to land on the Planet soon.

I'm working on new RedHat/Fedora/Planet CCRMA kernels (with the latest
security problems patched) and alsa packages (1.0.1 already!), almost
done with that but most probably the release will not be today.

After that is done hopefully I'll get to OpenMusic, it will be part of
the Planet thanks to Patrice Tisserand and Francois Dechelle who did the
packaging at IRCAM.

As usual see the changelog for more details on current changes...
Enjoy!
-- Fernando