[PlanetCCRMA] Ayam vs K3D

Matthew Allen matthew@lith.com
Wed Jan 7 13:17:01 2004

	Sorry about the late response, I just got back into work after a
wonderful Seattle Snow day!

	I personally use http://www.wings3d.com/ at home (I have to use Maya
here at work, but I haven't wanted to ask for a linux Maya license for home
yet :)). Wings is very simple and straight forward and uses a modeling
paradigm I'm pretty used to.

m.