[PlanetCCRMA] switching soundcard : delta 410 to 1010lt

Tue Dec 14 15:26:01 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 15:43, patrick wrote:
> i'm switching from a delta 410 to a delta 1010lt (same ice1712). but i
> was wondering what i have to do with alsa / modules.conf / jack? there's
> is inputs for sp/dif, midi, analog and xlr (amp mic.). any info on that
> will be much appreciated.

You don't need to reconfigure alsa, I think the same driver handles both
cards. You will probably need to use alsamixer and/or envy24control to
reset settings to your liking and then save them with "alsactl store"

-- Fernando