[PlanetCCRMA] Re: updated: liblo, jamin; added: sooperlooper, qmidiarp, qt33

Christian Frisson theremin@free.fr
Mon Dec 13 03:28:01 2004

Re-,

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> With wxGTK I don't know. For Qt it is not an option. I was about to
> release qt33 at the end of September when I noticed the fonts and look
> so I started digging. Not much time, thus the delay. The bluecurve look
> and feel is not part of the qt package, it is provided by the
> redhat-artwork package. So, to have the bluecurve theme you have to have
> redhat-artwork installed. But it provides a shared library for the
> original version of qt only, of course. The hack I did is to include the
> redhat-artwork source in the qt33 package and rebuild only the qt
> bluecurve theme and add it to the file list of the qt33 package. No
> other way to have it automatically install without touching other
> packages.

A little bit confusing... Lots of U-turns! So it is definitely impossible to
change it afterwards, "system-wide"...

> Yep, muse is coming up as well of fc1/rh9...

Whatever I enable or disable when configuring, compiling ends shortly right
here:
/usr/lib/qt-3.3.3/bin/uic -L ../../muse/widgets -o organguibase.cpp -impl
organguibase.h organguibase.ui
/usr/lib/qt-3.3.3/bin/uic: relocation error: /usr/lib/qt-3.3.3/bin/uic:
undefined symbol: _ZNK7QString3argExii
make[5]: *** [organguibase.lo] Erreur 127

Any idea?

Would it be possible to change the MuSE source code so that the user could
choose whether or not fst should be enabled, just by setting a path for example
and ticking a box? Then you'd build a single rpm package and avoid fiddling with
VST issues. vstserver/vsti and fst/jack_fst both work on my FC1 installation: do
 you want me to build rpm packages? (I don't know by now how to do so yet...)

Christian