[PlanetCCRMA] compiling liblo for sooperlooper

mjnoble not8ohm@iinet.net.au
Mon Dec 6 21:10:02 2004

hi all,

ok, so I figured the last one out with a bit of reading about the prefix
flag, recompiled the liblo library, and lo and behold, managed to build
sooperlooper - almost.

starting jack via qjackctl and then starting sooperlooper now gives me:

cannot connect to jack
cannot connect to audio driver
cannot initialize sooperlooper
gave up
Stored settings into /root/.sooperlooper

is there any way to find out more detail on what is failing?  could it
be a LADCCA issue, as I've noticed that LADCCA is not working properly
(getting a "Could not connect to LADCCA server; LADCCA disabled" message
when starting alsa patch bay..)

cheers

michael