[PlanetCCRMA] EWS88MT installation on existing PlaneCCrma distro

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Wed Dec 1 08:51:02 2004

Assuming that this card is supported in Alsa (I don't know) two things
come to mind:

1) It has a different PCI ID which is not found by the current driver.
If so then the driver needs to be patched to recognize the card. Look
at the device with lspci and see what you can find out.

2) Possibly you have a card limit value set in your modprobe.conf file
that stops the system from seeing a 4th card?

- Mark