[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora Redhat and Planet CCRMA

Florin Andrei planetccrma@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Sep 28 12:21:01 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 09:42, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> Future Planet CCRMA releases will be bases on Fedora as that is going to
> be the "RedHat" of the future :-) The second beta of the upcoming
> release was unleashed yesterday under the Fedora name. It would be
> really nice to integrate more tightly with the Fedora project, of
> course, we'll see what happens (I sent a short note to the Steering
> Committe about Planet CCRMA).

Well, now that RH is really open (i.e. they really listen to
suggestions, at least as far as Fedora is concerned) then the
PlanetCCRMA users that are subscribed to the RH lists might do a bit of
advocacy. ;-)

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/