[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora Redhat and Planet CCRMA

Fri Sep 26 16:57:00 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 04:32, Steve Harris wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 01:07:23 +0200, smoerk wrote:
> > What does the Fedora Project mean for Planet CCRMA? Are future Planet
> > CCRMA releases based on Fedora or are Planet CCRMA packages integrated
> > in the Fedora repository?
>
> Good question, I was just wondering that.
>
> Slightly related: I've heard a roumour that the new up2date supports yum
> (and maybe apt) repositories as well as the RHN channels.

>From the Fedora Core release notes:

  "The Red Hat Update Agent (up2date) now supports installing packages
   from apt and yum repositories as well as local directories. This
   includes dependency solving and obsoletes handling. Additional
   repositories can be configured in the /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources
   file."

This is good...
-- Fernando