[PlanetCCRMA] Re: [Jackit-devel] qjackctl start/stop hanging on restart.

Steve Harris S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Sep 24 06:02:02 2003

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 01:32:23PM +0100, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> As the author of qjackctl, and believing that some of you are using it :),
> I'll humbly ask you here for some feedback about a showstopping issue that
> is annoying myself. There it goes:

If your after negative reports too - I've never seen this on my RH8 +
planet ccrma (now RH9) or RH9 + planet ccrma systems.

There quite different, one is a PIIIM laptop and one a Althlon desktop.
Both uniprocessor though. I dont have any SMP audio machines any more.

- Steve