[PlanetCCRMA] directly burn mp3s

Joe Hartley jh@brainiac.com
Tue Sep 23 17:20:02 2003

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:21:38 -0700 (PDT)
"Ryan G." <ryanpg@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I meant to tag this on the end of my laptop post... but a lively spam
> filled list is a fun list.  So... Can anyone point me to a SIMPLE app
> for burning mp3s straight to audio cd?  Yes, I know xcdroast is on the
> planet but well... no offense to anyone but that program sucks...

gtoaster does this wonderfully.  I wanted to burn an audio disk from
MP3s I had of a performance, and I was thinking that it would suck to
have to manually convert the files.  So I got to thinking, wouldn't it
be cool if I could just drag 'em onto the track list?  And what if
someone else had the same thought???

I tried it and voila!  Audio CD from the MP3s with no intervention
needed on my part :)  I was sooooo happy!