[PlanetCCRMA] effective ardour

Aaron aamehl@bezeqint.net
Mon Sep 22 05:37:01 2003

Hi all,
I am trying to make some sence of the ardour plugins.

I am not an engineer and I am confused with:

1. where in the signal chain do I add the effect.
2. can't I add an effect to a range or object, as opposed to a channel??

2. What does the redirect button do??
3. I see aplay and arecord what are these???
4. triple band eq I see load and save are these to make a preset??
5. I see the effect in the route parameter window. I remeber being able
to click on the name of the effect and have the window popup, but it
doesn't seem to work for me anymore.

6. I asked this before but is there a noise reduction plugin???
7. Also would like a normalize plugin or someway to use the normalize
command line app from within Ardour or ecasounds normalize.
--------------so far I can't get the effect to effect the sound I am
using.
Thanks
Aaron