[PlanetCCRMA] Funny apt problem

Fri Sep 19 10:47:00 2003

> > When I do install ardour I get:
> >
> > he following packages have unmet dependencies:
> >   ardour: Depends: libsamplerate.so.0
> >           Depends: libsamplerate.so.0(libsamplerate.so.0.0)
> >           Depends: libsndfile.so.1(libsndfile.so.1.0)
> > E: Broken packages
>
> I get the same.  I also updated RH8 to 9.  Now synaptic wants to
> uninstall Ardour everytime I try to update other packages.

It would seem it is time to start updating the remaining packages in the
repository to the "rh73/rh80/rh90" convention (starting with libsndfile
and libsamplerate) so this can't happen. I suggest you erase both
libsamplerate and libsndfile and reinstall them again (after making sure
that you are pointing to the 9 repositories, of course).

-- Fernando