[PlanetCCRMA] Planet Kernel config files

Thu Sep 4 11:41:01 2003

>    Is the config file that you actually use at your site to build the Planet
> ACPI kernel binary included in the kernel source download in the configs
> directory? If so, which one is it? The file /usr/src/linux/.config looks to
> me like it might not be the one you really use, but more of an original
> default file. There are a number of candidates in that directory, but I
> didn't think you were building all these kernels.

The ones I keep up to date are the .i386 (except for the BOOT one),
i586, i686 and athlon. If you download the source rpm for the kernel,
install it and do a "rpmbuild -bp kernel-2.4.*.spec" then you should
find the configuration files in:
   /usr/src/redhat/BUILD/kernel*/linux*/configs

-- Fernando