[PlanetCCRMA] [Fwd: [Jackit-devel] qjackctl 0.1.3 released!]

Wed Nov 26 16:10:02 2003

> The bleeding fedora stuff works great!

Glad to know that it is working fine for you...

> Thanks (I especially like being immortalized or was it *infamous-alized* in
> the change-log)...

> and I'm sure it hasn't escaped your notice that just a few days after all your
> work, linux audio developers conspire to update EVERYTHING!

No, they did not even _wait_! I was busy rebuilding and noticing all the
stuff that was already old and I had not even released it! Such is life
in the fast lane of the linux audio world :-)

-- Fernando