[PlanetCCRMA] added: qsynth, several updates on the redhat world

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc@rncbc.org
Wed Nov 26 14:52:01 2003

> Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> * added Qsynth version 0.0.1, a GUI front end to the very nice
>   Fluidsynth software soundfont player (by Rui Nuno Capela, of Qjackctl
>   fame!). The first release but usable nevertheless...

Many thanks Nando, you're restless :)

This may be just coincidence, but I've released QSynth 0.0.2 a few moments
ago. It's just a minor bugfix release, but highly recommended nevertheless
(http://qsynth.sf.net).

Please note that credits to QSynth are also to Richard Bownie and Chris
Cannam (of Rosegarden fame!), as owners of the original idea and
motivation.

BTW, QjackCtl 0.1.3 was also released, now featuring jack server presets
(http://qjackctl.sf.net).

Hope you enjoy.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela