[PlanetCCRMA] Planet CCRMA lands on the Fedora Core 1 universe

Joseph Dell'Orfano fullgo@dellorfano.net
Mon Nov 24 20:12:01 2003

There is apparently a method to disable prelink. This quote is from the
folks at Codeweavers who are having difficulty getting Crossover Office
to run on Fedora...

"We are still working to better understand the problem but the current
workaround is to disable prelink. To do so, edit /etc/sysconfig/prelink
and change 'yes' to 'no'. Then manually run /etc/cron.daily/prelink as
root."

Hope this helps.

-Joe D