[PlanetCCRMA] SimulAnalog plugin to LADSPA?

Jorma R rjorma@sunpoint.net
Fri Nov 21 00:45:02 2003

Sorry for the double posting... I messed up with my outbound email adress.

> Maybe you should ask the creators of the project?

Maybe I should, yes. Some of the people and institutions referred to in the documentation are Finnish like me so maybe I should start from there.  Having CCRMA on the list just made me think you might know something on this already.

Thanks for the WINE tips everyone!

-Jorma