[PlanetCCRMA] SimulAnalog plugin to LADSPA?

Aaron Trumm aaron@nquit.com
Thu Nov 20 07:57:01 2003

> The actual question:
>
> I noticed that the SimulAnalog VST plugin - guitar amp / effect pedal
modelling - is getting great feedback from it's (Windows) users.

> http://www.simulanalog.org/
>
> Interesting is that the plugin a result of academic research and
therefonre free. Even more interesting is that CCRMA is one of the
institutions involved in the reseach project.

> Is there a change of seeing this plugin ported to LADSPA and included on
the Planet CCRMA some day?

In the meantime, it may be possible to run it using Wine or - a VST
wrapper - is that something I made up in my head or is it real?  (just woke
up)...anybody else have a thought?