[PlanetCCRMA] Self built RH9 install CD's

Wed Nov 19 13:16:01 2003

> Just wondering whether I've missed a step, although I doubt it. The RH9
> Install #1 CD complains about MD5 checksums being wrong.
>
> Might it just be the dodgy CD drive I'm using in this test machine, have
> I missed a step somewhere, or do the docs miss this step, etc.?

Use the checksum that is on the web site and the md5sum command, at the
time I built them I did not know how to embedd the proper checksum
_into_ the cdrom. The nternal redhat check will fail (because of the
added apt database).

-- Fernando