[PlanetCCRMA] Re: problem with new redhat glibc

Andrea Glorioso users@lists.agnula.org
Tue Nov 18 07:24:00 2003

Hi!

    aa> Well, uh I tried demundi and was not so pleased a distro could
    aa> end up a disaster.

Sorry for any misunderstanding (I'm not a native english speaker) but
I suspect that the above sentence means that you were disappointed
with AGNULA/DeMuDi, right?

I can't understand, though, what exactly did disappoint you (note that
I didn't say I can't understand why are you disappointed ;) ).

If you could spend a bit of your time explaining what the problems you
met  were,  what  did you expect,  where   did AGNULA/DeMuDi fail your
expectations more (`everywhere'  is  an acceptable answer) could   you
please tell us?

I'm putting users@lists.agnula.org as   the Reply-To, so that I   stop
polluting  the   planetccrma@  list  (Nando  and all,   sorry  for the
interruption, but I have an automatic scanbot which looks for keywords
in the mailing lists :) ).

bye,

andrea
--