[PlanetCCRMA] Realtime effects

Louis van Dompselaar louis@dompselaar.org
Mon Nov 17 09:53:01 2003

Alex,

jack-rack would probably be the one to go for here
(along with the other necessary LADSPA plugins).
If you patch jack-rack between alsa capture and
output, that will give you no end of real time
effects.
I've used that successfully on the aux bus of my mixer
before for exactly the same purpose, until I got my
stand-alone Lexicon box.

Louis