[PlanetCCRMA] Re: problem with new redhat glibc

Ryan ruinaudio@comcast.net
Thu Nov 13 15:38:11 2003

I count how many times I find myself thinking "thank God for the
planet", I'd be totally lost without Fernando's expertise (and saintly
patience!  One oft overlooked greatness here is the total lack of
snobbery or resentment towards visitors to linux... or even long time
users slow to learn ;-)

I don't think the original poster meant to demand more of our Nando but
this thread does offer a good opportunity to say "thanks" one more time
for the amazing efforts of... let's not forget, one guy.

-ry