[PlanetCCRMA] alsa 0.9.8, seq24 and emi 2|6

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Tue Nov 11 10:38:01 2003

I'm using 0.9.8 since it now pretty much supports everything I need for my
HDSP 9652. It's working fine and fixes most of my problems, other than the
huge, loud, terrible, high-pitched, horrible noise that happens when my HDSP
9652 changes frequencies.

Seriously, expect for that little problem above it's working quite well for
me.

- Mark