[PlanetCCRMA] Video4Linux

Brian Fahrlander Brian@Fahrlander.net
Mon Nov 10 15:41:01 2003

--=-j7iNS56bPzmtYdL+xOxU

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 17:14, Brad Kligerman wrote:
> Brian/
>=20
> Xawtv has no problem finding the device, it just seems to me like it
> won't *render* it, for lack of a better word. The camera indicator light
> lights up and I get the same message: "/dev/video0 [v4l]: no overlay
> support" for /dev/video0. The xawtv tv window is green interference.

    Well, as long as you're certain on the devices, then you're tracking
the right problem.

    Have you Googled for this yet?  They Metzler brothers are hard at
work making changes all the time...when they're not re-writing the laws
of quantum physics. (Literally!)

    Good luck with it!

--=20
Brian Fahrl=C3=A4nder                 Researcher, Conservative, and Technom=
ad
Evansville, IN                                     http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262

--=-j7iNS56bPzmtYdL+xOxU