[PlanetCCRMA] qjackctl

Joe Hartley jh@brainiac.com
Sat Nov 1 05:47:01 2003

Kudos to Rui for another amazing leap forward with qjackctl!  Connections?
A patchbay?  This gets better and better!!!  Thanks again to Rui for his
work and to Fernando for quickly keeping this all up to date.

My studio machine has always had dual-boot, just in case I needed to
go to Windows to accomplish a task that I wasn't able to handle in
Linux, but I haven't booted anything but Linux in 6 months, thanks
to the stability and flexibility of the tools available now.

Thanks!!