[PlanetCCRMA] Re: added: hydrogen

Ryan G. ryanpg@yahoo.com
Tue May 27 14:46:02 2003

Yeah,

Rezound is really slick.  Perfect for editing loops but a very nice
overall wave editor too... plus jack support makes it unique to other
wave editors.  The author of sweep said he was working on jacking it a
few months back, I even tried a jack enabled beta version... but
rezound is different and useful even if sweep gets jack support).

-ry