[PlanetCCRMA] latest updates and additions

Thu May 22 12:32:01 2003

* updated Qt to version 3.1.1-6 in RedHat 7.2, 7.3 and 8.0 (same version
  that is shipped with RedHat 9). The new version of Muse required this
  update so it became necessary to add this to Planet CCRMA. A couple of
  other packages (kaconnect, qjackconnect, ams) were affected (ie: they
  stopped working after the update because of dynamic link problems) so
  they had to be rebuild as well.

NOTE: if you have built programs that use Qt you may need to rebuild
      them under the new version!

* updated Muse to version 0.6.0-1.
* rebuilt Kaconnect version 1.1.1-2 to work with the new Qt.
* rebuilt Qjackconnect version 0.0.3b-4 to work with the new Qt.
* updated Alsa Modular Synth to version 1.5.9-1.
* added MCP Plugins, a collection of LADSPA plugins by Fons Adriaensen.
* updated Ecasound to version 2.2.3-2. This new release is built with
  bigfile support and includes Kai's patch to properly link with the
  audiofile library.
* updated Seq24 to version 0.4.2-1.

To make life even more interesting my laptop hard disk for the RedHat 9
builds is in the process of dying. Bad sectors completely wiped it out
yesterday morning while I was rebuilding muse, and after a complete
reinstall it seems to still work (I'm waiting for a new drive I just
ordered).

-- Fernando