[PlanetCCRMA] HDSP 9652 - any support yet for new firmware?

Mark Knecht markknecht@attbi.com
Thu May 15 18:34:01 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 18:15, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> Hmmmm, I'm not so sure, I'll have to check...
>
> I read something (Paul) about current cvs not being the best for smp
> machines so I'm not putting out a newer version until I hear about this
> being solved.
>
> -- Fernando

Fernando,
   Thanks for keeping it in mind. I do not think there is an update yet.
I'll continue to watch this list (and probably no others anymore) and
just try our your new releases when ever they come along. It will either
fix my driver problem or not, but it's not hard to use your wonderful
service to try.

   Thanks so much for all the hard work you do. It helps so many people!

Cheers,
Mark