[PlanetCCRMA] Problem with Jack?

Joe Dell'Orfano fullgo@dellorfano.net
Tue May 13 13:48:01 2003

Thank you so much for your help. I did of course go through your
excellent section on optimizing for low latency. I got Jack to work by
increasing the -n to 3. I use the default buffer size of 1024. This
works very well.

Eventually I will add a real sound card to the system.

Thanks again.

-Joe

--
Joe Dell'Orfano <fullgo@dellorfano.net>