[PlanetCCRMA] [OT?] trouble compiling with CMUCL

David Brynjar Franzson pd@franzson.com
Wed May 7 12:09:01 2003

> Probably Francois could comment?
> Do they recommend a particular version of cmucl? The previous version of
> the openmusic port for linux was done on top of a much older version of
> cmucl. Where is the current cvs? I could give it a try...

the current cvs is at:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/ircam-openmusic login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/ircam-openmusic co
modulename

and they have clg and openmusic as downloadable thingies (not good at using
cvs) but some advances seem to have been made from the 3.5 alpha experiment,
and now it is using clg-bindings 0.53 (needs gnome-canvas)... I actually got
it to compile, but get a number of error messages, which I credit to me
having entered the wrong things into the projectfile, if you could take a
look, it would be great, don't know if it is usable yet, but it is quite
badly needed for me...
David Brynjar Franzson