[PlanetCCRMA] a little help-a lot of help, helped!

Aaron aamehl@bezeqint.net
Wed May 7 03:28:01 2003

Thank to all I now have ardour up and running!!!!

kjetil was right but I had to redownload the cvs cus I messed to much.
then it got stuck because of ksi which I disabled and voila.
Thanks
again
Aaron