[PlanetCCRMA] jon2.4.20-4-ll.acpi kernel + acpi probs + firewire probs

Jonathan Phillips jon@protofunk.org
Wed Jun 18 15:39:13 2003

Hello, I'm new to the list and have been using the low latent kernels
from planetccrma for about 6 months.

Questions though on the new kernel, which I upgraded to from
2.4.19-ll...I can no longer mount firewire drives properly, and I can no
longer put my p3/1ghz prostar 2253 to sleep (standby) anymore with the
addition of acpi.

Thus, can someone please help me, or point me in the right direction.
Maybe I need to install more software to enable proper acpi support. Is
acpi and firewire support in the new 2.4.20-4-ll kernel complete? It
looks like all modules are installed properly from an lsmod on my
system.

Please help! I'm running full planet-ccrma updated system...everything
up to date...

thanks,
jon

--