[PlanetCCRMA] updates: cinelerra, meterbridge, libjackasyn, redhat 9 apt-enabled iso images

Tue Jun 10 18:26:01 2003

* added Cinelerra version 1.1.6-1 to the repository, a video editing
  suite. Previously I was only pointing to their web page, where there
  were Cinelerra binaries available. It was all a hack as they required
  the installation of extra libraries because of runtime dependencies.
  The packages have been compiled for i386, i686 and athlon
  architectures, apt-get will pick the right one for your machine
  (tested on 8.0).

* updated Meterbridge to version 0.9.2-1.

* added RedHat 9 apt-enabled iso images. Added RedHat 9 metadata
  tarballs for creating your own apt-enabled RedHat cdroms.

* updated Libjackasyn to version 0.8-1.

I'm in the process of updating the file lists for the virtual
planetccrma-audioapps and planetccrma-audiovideoapps. I'll probably
create -devel packages with just the developer packages so an initial
install is as small as possible. I'll post more details when I'm done
with this.

Enjoy!
-- Fernando