[PlanetCCRMA] Planetccrma, gem, libquicktime not found

Martin Dupras martin.dupras@uwe.ac.uk
Tue Jul 15 13:44:01 2003

Hi,

Just a quick note in passing. I went back to my office this week and
completed a planet-ccrma installation on my smp linux box.

Everything seems to work fine, but two minor hitches:

- gem complains about libquicktime.so.0 not being found; I haven't quite
grasped yet why that is because libquicktime is definitely installed.

- pd uses some HUGE fonts in some weird places. The weird thing is I'm
running the exactly same version of planet-ccrma on my linux laptop,
with no such things happening.

Just thought I'd mention these in passing.

- martin