[PlanetCCRMA] SoundTracker

Thu Feb 27 17:29:01 2003

>    I was wondering whether you're tracking any of this stuff going on
> with Sound Tracker? I guess one of the guys did a Jack patch, and
> someone else has released a bunch of small updates and what not.

Ha, funny, I did not realize I was thinking _that_ loud. Today I built
soundtracker 0.6.7pre1, with jack support... (and freebirth and galan
:-) I have not updated the repository yet because I'm struggling with
iiwusynth/swami.

Iiwusynth is fine, version 0.2.4 from cvs is working fine with jack
support. But I cannot get swami to use iiwusynth and make any sounds.
Using swami cvs head branch I manage to get it compiled but the jack
preferences in the iiwusynth tab do not seem to "take". With the 1-0 cvs
branch I cannot get past the configure stage. Anyone out there with a
working iiwusynth/swami combination? (cvs). How do you start it? I load
a soundfont (Fluid), select a preset and hit the piano keys but nothing
happens...

-- Fernando