[PlanetCCRMA] No soundout

Torsten Anders t.anders@qub.ac.uk
Tue Feb 25 11:04:01 2003

Hi all,

First I want to stress how much I appreciate the planet CCRMA distro.
Really, great job!

Unfortunately, I got some problem with it: I do get sound output at the
phones output of my soundcard (SB audigy). However, here is no sound
output at the main out. All devices seem to work properly, because using
Win everything works fine. Some time ago (actually months ago) it also
worked on the Linux side, but not anymore. Perhaps some "automatic"
update of the driver caused the problem, perhaps something else, I don't
know :-(

Has anybody faced a similar problem?

Thank you very much!

Best,
Torsten Anders

PS: I am running RH 8.0. I am using the current ALSA driver of planet
CCRMA.

--
Torsten Anders
Sonic Arts Research Centre